Information Collection, Use, Retention, and Sharing
I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via this website, email or in another way.
I will use your information to respond to your request and to provide my services.
I store your information solely in order to comply with my legal obligations and resolve disputes.
I will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will not share your information with any third party, other than is necessary:
• To comply with legal obligations, such as providing information about your purchase to tax authorities;
• To fulfill your request, e.g., to organize a guided tour with one of my colleagues; and
• To prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, or security and technical issues.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address provided on this website:
• Receive a copy of the data I have about you;
• Correct any data I have about you;
• Have me delete any data I have about you (unless I need to keep it for legal purposes);
• Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites.
As on nearly all websites, third parties use “cookies” on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor's hard drive which records how the visitor moves around a website. They are used to analyze website traffic and for advertising purposes. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on this website. You can alter your browser settings to disable cookies.
Notification of Changes
Last updated: June 3rd, 2018